Hair Lotion Effluvium Minoxidil for 3 months of treatment (for MEN & WOMEN)
Against hereditary hair loss
For hereditary hair loss (androgenetic alopecia).
- Apply hair lotion once to twice a day to the scalp.
BIOCHEMICAL EFFECT OF THE INGREDIENTS
- Minoxidil stimulates the hair growth.
- Vitamin A acid liposomes According to studies
topically applied vitamin A acid (retinoic
acid) induces collagen regeneration, vitamin A
acid in form of liposomes gets to the hair root,
they stimulate cell growth and cell regeneration
and increase blood circulation by formation of
new blood vessels.
- 17-alpha-estradiol blocks the 5-alpha-reductase
and thus prevents the conversion of testosterone
- Melatonin stimulates the hair growth in the
- Caffeine liposomes stimulates the blood circulation,
thus accelerating the skin’s metabolism.
Caffeine has both a lipolytic and a dehydrating
- Follicusan vitalize the cells of the scalp, including
hair follicles and thus counteracts premature,
accelerated loss of hair.
- Green tea (EGCG) stimulates hair growth and
reduces matrix metalloproteinases; it has antimicrobial
qualities and a skin calming effect.
Green Tea is a strong antioxidant.