Hair Lotion Effluvium CPA (for WOMEN)
Against hormone-related hair loss
Diffuse and androgenetic alopecia — the hormone-related hair loss occurs in the menopause when lack
of aromatase causes an insufficient conversion of androgens to estrogens.
- Apply hair lotion once a day (in the evenings) to
BIOCHEMICAL EFFECT OF THE INGREDIENTS
- CPA, a progesterone derivative, partially blocks
the androgen receptor so that DHT can no longer
- 17-alpha-estradiol blocks the 5-alpha-reductase
and thus prevents the conversion of testosterone
- Minoxidil stimulates the hair growth.
- Green tea (EGCG) stimulates hair growth and
reduces matrix metalloproteinases; it has antimicrobial
qualities and a skin calming effect.
Green Tea is a strong antioxidant.
- Follicusan vitalize the cells of the scalp, including
hair follicles and thus counteracts premature,
accelerated loss of hair.